Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I 'm back again trying to keep this blog updated! I found some time to get some scrapbooking done at my dad's house. I packed up some crafty stuff, and photos, and headed to Peoria to visit with my sister. She came up from South Carolina and was staying with my Dad for two weeks to help him out after he came home from rehab from his broken leg. He is doing well, by the way! Thanks for all the well wishes!
Beth and I had a great time scrapping her sons' graduation photos. I also showed her how to make some cards. She loved it!
I posted pictures of the pages we did on my Webshots, in Craigs Album.Here is my favorite page.


Here are some pictures we took.

We don't get to visit very often,so it was really good to see her!
I also got a recipe swap page completed for a swap on Cafe Mom. I used some of my new Stampin; Up stamps for the background. Way cool!

Andrew's baseball season is upon us, and it's in full swing with at least THREE games a week, not including the makeup games from rainouts. Last night we had a double header in Homer, IL and we didnt get home until after 10 PM. We won both games ... yay! :-)
Last night I finally got my deposit paid for a Scrapbooking retreat I am going to in November. Croppin' Train Retreat in Rodgers, AR. Some friends of mine in my scrapbooking newsgroup RCS are going. I am hoping those that live close to there will be able to come! Deb? Kenda? Cyndi Anne? It would be great to meet you! They have options for one day cropping too. I am really looking forward to it!
Ta Ta for now!

No comments: