Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Seems I have been tagged my M-C ! This should be fun. I am still kind of new to this so I have to find five people that M-C didnt already tag! haha! So lets see...... here are my five to tag: Dee, cpeep, Cathy, Heather, Momma_Lizzie

THE FIVE TAG

5 years ago ...
1. I was introduced to scrapbooking
2. I celebrated my five year anniversary at my job.
3. I turned the BIG 4-0!! My sisters from out of state came up and threw me a surprise party.
4. Went to my first scrapbooking crop party
5. Got drunk at a weiner roast. It was the 1st anniversary of my moms passing

5 Things on today's "to do" list ...
1. Make Phyllis's retirement cake at work for her party
2. Get off work early to go home and change clothes to go an appointment
3. Try my new makeup I bought from Avon at card club last night
4. Send an email to an old friend of my parents
5. fix supper

5 Snacks I enjoy ....
1. Cookies
2 .Lays potato chips
3. Popcorn. Kettle or movie theatre butter..yum
4. Ice Cream
5. chocolate candy, like Reeses, Twix, 3 musketeers

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire ...
1. Buy some land and build my dream home
2. Go shopping to furnish my new scrap room in my new dream home
3. Pay off my car, and get new cars for my DH and sons.
4. Take my family shopping for new clothes and shoes
5. Help out my family & sisters by sharing :-)

5 places I have lived ...
1. Danville, Illinois
2. North Augusta, South Carolina
3. Thomson, Georgia
4. Oakwood, Illinois
5. Indianapolis, Indiana (Birthplace)

5 jobs I have had ...
1. Head Cake Decorator at County Market
2. dishwasher-Waitress-Cook-Caterer-bartender-pastry chef (at the same business)
3. temporary desk job answering phones and sending letters.
4. production line worker at a factory.
5. Cake Decorator and Bakery Deli Manager for Bilo, INC.

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Thanks for tagging me. Now what do I do?