Sunday, October 5, 2008

I am starting to get more excited!


I'm going on a cruise, I'm going on a cruise...LOL
Some of the members in the scrapbooking newsgroup I belong to are going on a Carnival Cruise in March '09, and I am planning on going with the group ! This will be a big trip for me. It will be my first cruise, my first time ever on any kind of a boat on the ocean, and my first time visiting another country. How cool is that?! And, I get to go with my friend Barb from work. It should be lots of fun. She is a lot of fun and a nut, and loves to scrapbook, but she is afraid of the water!! I really had to talk her into going and convince her that we weren't sailing on the Titanic!
I am also glad she will finally get to meet some of my RCS friends that I talk about at work. I have met some of the gals in person a couple of years ago at a scrapbook retreat- Lynne, Amy, Sandy, April, Tammy, Amanda, Katrina, M-C ,Deb and Amy, to name a few. I will get to see some of them again, and get to finally meet a few more on the cruise! I gotta give a shout out to M-C, our group administrator and trip organizer. She's such a great person and probably one of the most busy but organized people I have ever known..LOL
Our first deposits are paid, and this trip is really starting to be "real", not just a dream!
The Carnival Inspiration is the name of our ship. Check it out!

1 comment:

ChrissyM said...

Sounds like fun I wish I was able to go but I have a big expense this year getting a matter resolved legally with my neighbor. You go and have fun and I'll live the experience through you when you return. Sounds like a blast.

Chrissy